A scooter is the dream of every child who likes to spend time actively. Riding a scooter develops motor skills, additionally children develop their skills of balancing, controlling the direction of travel and speed. In addition to development, riding a scooter is a lot of fun during family walks and meetings with friends. The first scooter often becomes the beginning of the road to extreme riding, i.e. freestyle scootering, which quickly becomes a passion of many children.
The scooter has a simple folding system that allows you to take it with you on a holiday trip, a trip to the park and wherever it is possible to ride a scooter. In addition, the possibility of folding it is useful when storing the scooter out of season.
- The frame of the scooter is made of an aluminum and iron alloy, which makes it sufficiently stiff and durable.
- Large wheels (200 mm) made of polyurethane ensure a comfortable ride and proper control, even on uneven surfaces. Above the rear wheel there is a brake for scooters in the form of a fender, pressing it against the wheel with your foot, the scooter slows down.
- The front shock absorber dampens the vibrations transmitted to the handlebars.
- The adjustable steering wheel will allow for a perfect adjustment to the child's height. The bar is finished with soft, non-slip grips.
- A large platform covered with an anti-slip grip
- The stand allows you to safely put the scooter down without having to lean it against the walls or put it on the ground.
- Durable, lightweight metal alloy frame (80% aluminum)
- Cushioned front
- Large landing
- Steering wheel with soft grips
- Durable ABEC-7 bearings
- Scooter kickstand
- Adjustable steering wheel height (90/95/101 cm)
- The possibility of folding the scooter
- Maximum load: 100 kg
- Certificate: EN71, CE, EN14619
No reviews found